Friday, October 24, 2008

Sunday in the Park

Analysis of the short story

1.Author's point of view

I think the author of this book wants to tell us about differences between an educated person and as uneducated person. Not always is it refleted with one educational background but sometimes is reflected. In my opinion, the author would think accrording to one's uducational achievement, it is well enough to can be reflected his or her character like temper and behavior.

2. Personal reflection

Ok. well, if I were little younger than now I am, I could not avoid being faced with situation like Morton. But It's a totally different matter between one who has bravery or not; on the other hand, it's very different when it comes to family. If it's a problem for me, I can get over the situation in which I could be in humiliation. However, if it's related with my family, it's quite different with me. I do fight for my family and protect them .

4 comments:

Ahmed said...

David... I like your opinion but do you think the age is one reason that people don't like to fight sometimes... I mean people in their early age like to fight every single day but when they are old mostly they don't like it.

Edwin's blog in public said...

YES, exectly. sometimes the family need you to stand up and show how you love them. it is the way can make they trust you.

Hello Pitta said...

right..!! family comes first. i'm agree. i don't know that your thought might change or not when you have a child. or the answer is still the same.??

you are good leader of the family..

i's appreciated.

PITTA :)

Berik Rzakhanov said...

Go ahead, man! I am extremely agree with you :-)