Friday, October 10, 2008

Second language learning

Summary:

Second language learner is a person who start to learn an additional language, at least some years after they started to acquire their first language.
There are two kinds of learnig language: one is a localized language, the other is the target language. Leaning a localized language will help you to become insider in a local speech community, and getting the target language offers you access to abundant life pattern.
when learning a new language, there are some factors to which will influence the language learner. Factors consist of conitive factors and affective factors.

Personal Response:

I think it's very interseting thing to learn a new language. It will give you many fancy opportunities. By the way, as you want to learn second or third language,it is reqired to have kind of bravery other than intelligence or apptitude.
No fear and no anxiety!!!
Just speak and write what you have and what you know even if it is not perfect way. Some reserchers say the most important thing is the age(they maintain " the younger=the better").
I don't think so at all. In my opinion,there is a no loyal way to learn other language.
"The harder, the better." That's it. No doubt.

5 comments:

Edwin's blog in public said...

WOW~~~! excellent! you can use lots of difficult vocabulary that i donot know... @_@
i should learn from you... i think.
keep going, soldier.

NoNtnOnT said...

I like your sentence, "By the way, as you want to learn second or third language,it is reqired to have kind of bravery other than intelligence or apptitude." We are not 'born to be', but 'try to be.' So, everything you faced, it's lesson. No pain, no gain...

Ahmed said...

I like your comment about the age because I don't think age would slow people for learning

LekNuntida said...

Thank you very much, Handsome guy^^", for being the first commentator in my Blog. I don't know exactly about what the smart way you said but thank you again for your compassion that compliments me. I have already looked through your post and think you are gonna be a good writer. Personally, I admire you that you have courage to do everything (including getting married) and always make us fun.

Temmi said...

very organized!! you are the hard worker as English learner. I am so proud of you..(Oh, no..sounds like mom -_-;) I also like this comment "We are not 'born to be', but 'try to be." it actually refresh my brain.Thanks :)